Thursday, May 9, 2013

May #9

On what planet to I live in....

I had to get toilet paper in a semi emergency state. Meaning I ha a questionable burrito and the kidney zombies where eventually going to break the boundaries of my butt and spill out in horse melting frenzy. I knew I needed a paper sheriff forth which to burn down all evidence of my role in this feat of Eco-terrorism. I went to a store in England called a pharmacy. Typical of these stores they are well signed with isles off product and you can find nothing but lube and tampons. Which if I was not anticipating arc a brown disaster all over the hair dye I would be lubing tampons like a boss. 

This pharmacy was out of toilet papery or did not carry it. 

That's was a quote. The medicine man was missing the most important tool in the fight against germs since not coughing in baby's faces. 

I want to another pharmacy. No toilet paper but they offered suggestions of where a bathroom was in some sort of anti-metaphorical move (fish and a man etc). 

Finally a grocery store had one pack left. 

Long story short. London England is about to get shitty 

Long way to go for that joke an I am cool with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment