Wednesday, May 8, 2013

may #8

I am a rebel. Well a rebel for a 27 year old. I said I was going to blog as soon as I woke and and look at me breaking the code mother fuckers. TAKE IT TAKE IT. But is that not fascinating that rebellion morphs as you grow older. At 14 the seeing of joint or the smell of a friend fingering a gal would create a hurricane of "what a bad ass" comments followed by leather jacker purchases. Now I do not have my iphone in a case and people look like I just occupied the moon (amazed, intrigued and impossible). Yesterday was interesing mostly because i felt as if i was getting a cold and then as if my magic I woke up with awful stuffed nose. It is the worst. Why john? I hate being sick because i cannot control it. There I said it I like to control my germs and use them for kid like coughing into the face of an asshole or baby. I recently observed my annoyance and somebody said i was crazy. Now I have been taking it easy today. Trying to write jokes and mostly watching 19 kids and counting so that when I have healed I will have white hot rage that can fuel a city.... .... I got's to be honest I feel like a bag of severed donkey cocks and I am totally aware that this blog comes off like that album that your favorite band records that is all cover songs and I do not have a cool heroin addiction or problem with the bass player ( i could get one long necked guitar playing fucks, THEY CAN BE REPLACED BY ANOTHER BASS DRUM or nothing). I must be honest i do not know how people can update there status 40000 times a day. I need to write a few paragraphs and thus far this blog could be called "John boy takes it out on himself" Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment