Friday, May 10, 2013

May #10

So I thought about this writing an update thing all day to the point that I thought I had written one and oh boy did I not write one at all. So here I am cranking out shit (literally) above a comedy club ( where I crank shit figuratively) . So let me say this about British toilets. I find the public ones to be a Holy room of relaxation. Always clean enough to rest the mind and always dirty enough to make me not feel bad about making a mess with my bum in them. That being said since recent events where I was yelled at using a public washroom when I was not supposed to I have developed a phobia about using said washrooms which causes me to well crack under pressure shall we say. 

It is a father alarming development because there is nothing I enjoy more than shooting dung in park 

TWO SHIT JOKES IN A ROW!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment