Monday, May 6, 2013

May #6

May #6 Sleeping in even by five minutes is better than a blow-job on heroin. I cannot figure out what it is because if you sleep in for an hour you either have missed your plane or slept through a house fire or wake up and have that uncomfortable feeling like you have not slept at all. As if you sleeping after the ambiguous time you have established will lead to sleep being robbed from you for no reason. Why am I bringing this up. Well I slept in by 5 minutes looked at the clock rolled over and fell back asleep for an hour literally getting the worst of two worlds. ALSO because i live in England and a great deal of my social media associates live in Canada throughout the night I get email, face-book posts and tweets (like one tweet) which periodically wake me up. Now I was going to talk about something else but instead i am going to tell you what my dreams that have just occurred and then it is time for coffee. I was in a hallway thats all I remember There you see you thought I was going to be one of those people who asks you to analyse there dreams because known of us are dream doctors (dictionaries?) either way. Have an amazing day. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment