Saturday, May 4, 2013

May #4

Hey why do we all love podcasts? Well not everyone loves podcasts because some people do not like them. ( what an awful just woke up sentence, good lord I should wait a it before writing a blog because that opening remark was equal to a lawyer addressing the jury as lady and monkeys of the jury. Is metaphor correct? I do not think it is. Or does? You don't do a metaphor.


Okay this post ( I know I used blog up there but I like post and blog makes me uncomfortable like the word moist makes every women's vagina dry up like desert) was meant to be about podcasts but that tripping on the words that occurred has left me to discuss morning. FUCK is it ridiculous to try an write as soon as you wake up because literally every morning I just want to type GO SCREW (my favorite of all move away statements) on the screen and then throw my phone at the wall and ignore self placed deadlines for the rest of the day. Instead here I am ignoring podcasts.


Go get my podcast it's on this website

No comments:

Post a Comment