Friday, May 3, 2013

May #3

Attempting to write a real blog post


We can all agree that we hate the people that always talk about themselves. Now I do not know what your reasoning for this distrust/hate is but mine is based in the simple fact that I do not care about anyone enough to know how right they think they are. Which brings us to my true distrust and displeasure of Aaron Sorkin. I love his ideas, his writing and the fact that he will not acknowledge that is a tan. Does he not know that his super liberal script basis never has context within the excellent stories he writes....

There I tried. I really tried to write one of those totally anonymous bashy knee jerk reactionary blogs that attack a celebrity or public figure the author clearly respects and oh boy does it not work. I speak for a living and I do not respect my own opinion enough to scream from the roof top about how Tom Arnold is fat ( he is not, more just strange looking).

People constantly think this is a new trend. It is not. Cave drawings had one guy critiquing the spears of the other drawing, Shakespeare had people distribute tomatoes to his audience so that the audience would not throw rocks and Jesus was literally heckled as he died.

What is new in this world in terms of attacks of public-ish celebrity attacks is it the malice of the troll attacks ruining youtube comment streams? Nope time was if you hated the king you stabbed him in the face.

So finally I know what you are thinking. JOHN WHY ARE YOU WRITING THIS? Somebody attacked my comedy about a week ago and I wanted to send him something poetic before I told him that I will pray everyday that he (she) will be out to death while being rapped in a fire.


Lesson of the day. Always attack critiques and blogs are hard to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment