Monday, May 13, 2013

May #13

Uh oh. Unlucky number 13 are you superstitiously checking this blog like a black cat that has leaped into your world and throwing shoes onto your table. Probably not. I am shocked and at the same moment totally unsurprised that superstitions still exist in this out world of iPhones and words like google glasses ( which if yelled out a car window sounds like a racial slur which is awful and the only thing that will work on that bullshit piece of technology). Now when I mean in the world I mean I am superstitious as fuck. For 6 of 7 (man that's makes me sound old) I had to shave shower an change my clothes completely before getting on stage which sounds like I wanted to be sweet smelling for the audience but also dried my skin out and caused my laundry bill to be longer than Milton burles cock (the joke is older than me and I have been in comedy for 7 years). When I broke the pattern I was rocked with panic as if the key to hilarity is OCD like clothes changing. I think it stems from the fact that my grandmother was superstitious and my mom was that jokey "hey you spilled the salt just toss it over your shoulder no seriously toss it over your shoulder. SATAN IS COMING" (kidding of coarse my mom is pro-satan lol lol rofl). 

I wonder if I will ever be able to put a show on a table without thinking oh fuck somebody is going to die. Also I think that one may not actually be a superstition. I may have made it up. 

Till tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment