Monday, May 13, 2013

May #14

So I cannot fucking sleep. It is the fucking worse my life is defined as a man tired at 11 and ready to build a barn at 2am. Also I am totally aware how AWFUL THIS TYPE OF BLOG you know the type I mean that awful. Listen to my problems maaaaaaaan but here is the deal the lack of ability to fall asleep when I want to sleep is getting on my balls and it is not like I have a thousand thoughts it is simply my body wakes up and then I get starving hungry then I eat and then I feel like a jerk and then I start blogging and here we are. 

I start this update thinking it would be an update on the perils of being unable to sleep but I did that so now I feel like the guy who silenced the dinner table only to discover that my story ended in an awkward miscarriage joke. Either way come see me in Brighton may 30th-june2nd temple rooms at 6. I love you   

No comments:

Post a Comment