Saturday, May 11, 2013

May #12

Full disclosure: I am writing this the day before may 12th ( so may 11th dumbo (I am calling myself dumbo, not you. You are great). 

I want a day where I am not clickity clacketing with my phone for no other reason to check that the ottawa senators have still advanced in the playoffs/pro wrestling blogs. 

So here we are it is Mother's Day in Canada. Now lets me be frank ( call me john though) I am a momma's boy. I was raised my a single mom who tossed enough family and support around me that I truly had no idea I was raised in a single parent house hold until I was like 18 and somebody said that I was. Now I love my mom she is an inspiration (retired to get a second career, got contractor trainer because she got a little faces by contractor and once created a Michael Corleone esque plan to "Ah Ha" moment for a dick math teacher who was fucking with me, needless to say she is a solid person). 

That being said Mother's Day chaps my ass. Why on that day do I have to honor a gal who I truly care and respect for. Well because awful hallmark said we are not selling enough cards.  That being said there is no fucking way I am not calling me ma because she is a marketing professor and totally has bought into that market strategy. 

Oh why yes I will be calling my nan as well because she is an award winning rower an she will kill me with her knee Capless leg. So join me tomorrow (today when this is posted in saluting the ladies that spawned us. 

In summation happy Mother's Day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment