Saturday, May 11, 2013

May #11

Hey so I am not drinking for the month of may and let me say. You can enjoy morning (for the record at first i typed murder as opposed to morning which as a freudian slip is intensely alarming) in a different way. It should be pointed out that I in fact would have like a beer maybe two (full disclosure: I was just looking at woods like property around Canada for like 20 minutes as opposed to finishing this thought) but that limited amount of alcohol made me fall asleep quickly as opposed to now there is a jungle gym of ideas playing around in my head attempting to escape or bring to my attention something that i did not know I was afraid of. I am just about to fliter into dream land when SUDDENLY i filled with fear regret insecurity and uncertainty I then figure out how to solve all these problems just before the sun crest the sky and then just before it is unnerving to be lying that long without sleeping I fall asleep and wake up forgetting all of my plans only to return to my insanity the next night. Basically I need to get drunk to get this monkey of responsibility off my back so I can get some sleep. In other news I think I was woken up by my own fart last night. News FLASH never been prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment