Thursday, May 23, 2013

May# 21

I will hate the man I met that day for the rest of my life. So I was filming some soon to be released sketches one I which was in a pub. Yes we were shooting illegally because we did not get permission so on paper we are wrong. That being said we are in an abandoned pub upstairs lounge in London surrounded by literally nobody and the dialogue was just me talking and this as hole doing sudoku or hiding from his wife or writing anti-semetic poetry. We film twice me chatting taking two minutes this dick gets up and says what are you doing and sees a camera. 

Here is what I know he thought THESE PEOPLE CAN GET IN TROUBLE AND I CAN BE RIGHT. 

so he goes complains we shoot and get stopped by a bartender who scolds us in tone usually saved for women discussing tractor pulls with brooms. 

We leave and I think the opening sentence of the post every time I speak see or interact with uncompromising humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment