Thursday, May 2, 2013

May # 2

" I find the concept of sleeping bizarre" - A thought I am sure I share with a homeless man. Here is what happened I got my first non awful coffee splattered nightmare day job at a radio station. I was going to be writing and creating bits and either getting up at 4 am and writing bits losing my ability to progress in the exciting world of stand up comedy. So I woke at 5pm and then did stand up and then worked at the station.

What I did was created a situation where I never slept for months. I took other jobs, I taught as a supply teacher and I was kept awake by the entire world who works/makes noise does everything during the day.

And now I will impart the day that did not happen. It should be mentioned that my bosses at the radio station knew what I was doing but I do not think they understood what I was doing (does that make any sense). Basically the knew I slept in the day time but did not understand that I was doing other jobs as well therefore not always sleeping. They cut me slack in that I was mocked on air constantly for nearly falling asleep.

Then one evening I slept through the show. In a chair in my apartment. I woke up knowing I was in trouble either destined to be constantly made fun of or fired. I had a lot of time to think about it, i had slept incredibly well for the first time in like four months. Finally i went to work, wrote coffee and drank jokes (lol). My boss showed up saw that I was at work winked at me and I knew I was fine. He said everyone gets a day we do not talk about and he explained that was the we were not going to talk about. I wish we had waited a week later I showed up on meth. (Lol)

This is the second segment of the blog everyday for no fucking reason. Spell check was not used to protect the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment