Thursday, May 16, 2013

May #16

Hey Yo, Was the greeting of both my favorite drunk wrestler (Scott Hall) and my least favorite homeless man (ski jacket guy by Manor House tube station circa 2011) AND today the way i am starting this update. I purchased protein powder yesterday and oh boy have my farts been AWESOME. It is like a duck has snuck into my pocket and is attempting to signal its mate because my pockets always lined with seeds. Here is the thing I was nervous to buy it. What the fuck is wrong with moi. I get these weird pangs of UH OH you are going to do something wrong with this or and now I am being really stupid honest as my hand reached for the stupidly large container I actually thought "What you a jock now". Why do we (and by we I mean I because most of you are normal people reading the blog of an unknown comedian or healthy as the doctors say) dwell on old learned idea from a brief period. Also what is even stranger is that every time I get these needless pangs of regret I ignore them completely (similar to the George Costanza do the opposite theory) which brings me to my great point of this blog: DO NOT GIVE ME HEROIN I will think it is a bad idea because in high school I was told not to do it high school, university and every time I see the above mentioned homeless man. until tomorrow oh and go get my podcast http://podalmighty.com/index.php/component/k2/item/189-john-hastings-stumble-around-podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment